Zart Abu Bakr Siddiq, may Allah be pleased with him
The first caliph, Siddiq-e-Akbar, is the glorious companion of the Prophet, who left an indelible mark on the history of Islam. His services to Islam will be remembered till the Day of Judgment. After the demise of the Holy Prophet (PBUH), the person who guided the Ummah correctly and led the nation of Islam in this difficult time is none other than Abu Bakr Siddiq.
According to Allama Iqbal, Siddiq-e-Akbar (may Allah be pleased with him) is the “second of Islam, the cave, the grave and the grave.” In other words, he is second in Islam, that is, he is second in the cave, and most of all, he is still resting on the side of the Lord. The Qur’an called them “the second two.”
In today’s post, I will write a few sayings of Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq, which I have taken from various websites and books.
So that some part of me may be included in the glory of Abu Bakr Siddiq.
* Whoever is not affected by the advice, understand that his heart is empty of faith.
· Whoever engages in the works of Allah, Allah engages in his works.
* The eye is the door to the heart. Make sure that all calamities enter this way.
* It is obligatory to repent from sin, but it is more obligatory to avoid sin.
· Knowledge is the legacy of the prophets and the legacy of Pharaoh and Qarun is wealth.
* Blessed is the person who dies himself, but his sin does not die.
* The questioner has the right to be answered and a good answer requires good manners.
رو Cry on the day that your age has passed and you have not done good in it.
* Stop the tongue from complaining, will give a happy life.
· Glory be to the One who has left for His servants no other way to His knowledge except confession and humility.
* The noble man acquires the wealth of knowledge and becomes humble and the wicked arrogant.
* Sincerity is that the reward of deeds should not be sought.
* The student of religion transgresses in action and the student of the world in knowledge.
پیش Offering charity humbly to the poor, because giving charity willingly is a sign of acceptance.
· Worship is a profession, shop is its solitude, wealth is its piety and profit is its paradise.
* He who does not have the strength to cry, he should have mercy on those who cry.
ہر Never open people’s innermost thoughts, but be satisfied with their outward deeds and do their best in their work.
· When some people sin in front of people who are more powerful and influential than them and they do not stop them from these evil deeds, then Allah Almighty will send down on them a torment which they will not remove from them.
* The greatest wisdom is piety and the greatest folly is immorality.
* By the caste in whose possession my soul is. If you adopt piety and chastity, it will be a little while before you start getting bread and ghee to fill your stomach.
نقصان The one whose capital is the world, the loss of his religion is unable to express languages.
· You are engaged in living in the world and the world is eager to take you out of it.
* It is real generosity to take away the pain from creation.
· Man is weak, wondering why he disobeys God Almighty.
پہ Get to know people right. The truth is not from individuals.
* The identity of the wise is less predictable.
* Purity is the adornment of the poor, gratitude is the adornment of blessing, humility is the adornment of prayer, patience is the adornment of evil, humility is the adornment of the student, abundance of weeping is the adornment of fear and not showing kindness It is an adornment.
* Whoever wants Allah Almighty to protect him from Hell on the Day of Resurrection must have mercy on the Muslim.
* We found greatness in piety, wealth in faith and honor in humility.
* There is no trouble in patience and there is no benefit in crying and washing except harm.
May Allah help us to do these things. Amen